Saturday, October 9, 2010

FOR SALE


 ~ Baby Items ~
I have lots of baby bottles, insulated bottle carriers, and a manual breast pump I will give away to anyone interested. Thanks! Brooke Heilesen 364-2652

~ Children’s Items ~
Baby crib for sale
-14 month old baby crib (delta) which meets current safety standards (no up/down sides)
-Crib is all white with carved spindles
-The crib was used approximately 12 times by our cute little dranddaughter, we had this crib at our house in case she stayed over.
-Includes firm mattress, mattress cover and one sheet
-Price is $100 (original price with mattress was $170 @ Babies r us)
-Delta's website is www.deltachildrensporducts.com
Contact Mary Campbell if interested @955-8221

~ Household Items ~
I have a computer, monitor and keyboard to give away to the first taker.  It's a Hewlett Packard 3.0 GHz, 512 MB, 160 GB, DVD+RW/CD-RW.  It works fine we just don't have the room for it. 
Please contact Annette Carter at 364-0734 or email at truebluetarheelgirl@yahoo.com
































No comments:

Post a Comment